The Bengough Regional Park is the place to be for the hot summer months we enjoy in Southern Saskatchewan. Featuring an Outdoor swimming pool, shaded serviced campsites, a 9 hole Golf Course, Ball Diamonds and Beach Volleyball courts, you will have many wonderful memories of your stay at the Bengough Regional Park.
Our Facilities feature:
- Outdoor Swimming Pool – Main Pool, Learner Pool & Whirl Pool. Season runs from mid June to late August.
- Campgrounds – includes 29 well-treed serviced sites (water & power), unlimited tenting area, cook house, modern washrooms & showers, dumping station, horseshoe pits, playground area, fire pits, firewood, etc. Season runs from May 15-September 15.
- Ball Diamonds – we have 5 ball diamonds which will accommodate baseball, softball and slo-pitch for all ages.
- Golf Course – we have a 9 hole sand green golf course with a modern clubhouse and a newly constructed cart shed for our members. Season runs from May 15 to September 15.
- Beach Volleyball Court – is located just south of the Swimming Pool.
Found at the south end of Main Street Bengough, be sure to call ahead at (306)-268-2909 to reserve your fun.